Custom vape Cartridge boxes material:
H5 Packaging understands the need to stand out in the market by using unique designs. Depending on your box’s customized design, the cartridge will be placed inside the box in a unique and stylish fashion. A variety of material is used to develop the Custom Vape Cartridge boxes:
- Eco-friendly kraft: Kraft is a biodegradable and recyclable material.
- Corrugated: Its best-known use is for transporting goods in the form of shipment purposes. It is composed of flutes and two flat liner boards that make it the perfect material for transporting goods.
- Card Stock: Also known as cover stock, many clients prefer to use this material due to the excellent quality. It is lighter than paper board, and it is heavier than standard writing material; this makes it the perfect material for the custom vape cartridge boxes.
- Rigid: As the name suggests, this material is rigid and is best used for susceptible products. The minimum thickness of the material ranges up to 32 points.
Design of the Custom Vape Cartridge boxes:
Custom vape cartridge boxes are designed to contain the cartridge and the vape inside the box placed stylishly. People are generally more interested in the kind of vape cartridge used inside the custom boxes. Making the custom vape cartridge boxes unique is the key here, something that stands out. Some of the designs we offer are mentioned below:
- Tuck end-box: Most companies prefer the Tuck end-box due to the convenience that it offers. There are mainly three types of boxes within the tuck end-box, straight-end, reverse-end, and auto-lock bottom box.
- Display Box: The display box comes with a PVC film placed on the box, and contents inside the package can be seen from outside.
- The two-piece box consists of two pieces. As the name suggests, the one-piece is the lid of the box, the second piece is the box itself. It is better used for gifting purposes.
There are many other different designs available that can be custom-made for your custom vape cartridge boxes; get in touch with us so our design team can draw up some innovative packaging for you.
Get a look at the Prototype:
Before we go into mass production, we intend to take full feedback from you. Satisfying you by sharing prototypes in the following formats:
- Flat view: A 2D flat view of the box and what the printing would look like is sent to you in the form of an E-file. That you can explore and examine with your team.
- Physical Sample: sample of the product is produced and sent to you for inspection. If you have any concerns, you can share them, and we will make changes accordingly.